The Spinal Support Adjustable Base features an under-bed light and two programmable, preset base positions that are controlled from a wireless, glass-top 12-button remote. Includes a high lift capacity – up to 850 lbs. – and head and foot articulation for the perfect comfort position regardless of if the user is reading, sleeping, or watching TV.
Custom Programmable Positions
Find personalized comfort by storing your favorite sleeping positions. The wireless, glass-top, 12-button remote includes reprogrammable anti-snore and zero gravity positions, as well as a customizable position.
Under-bed lighting provides ambience and functionality. Control under-bed lighting using your remote to make getting in and out of bed at night easy.
Heavy-duty 2.5″ diameter legs easily adjust from 8″ to 13″ for a perfect fit.
Head and Foot Articulation
Effortlessly raise the head or foot to find your perfect relaxation position.
Capacitive-Touch Wireless Remote
This base includes a capacitive-touch remote control. The remote offers many features, including programmable positions and a snore button.
Zero Clearance Foundation
This base features a zero clearance foundation, making it perfect for use with solid-surface platform beds.
One-Touch Flat Button
Easily return the bed to a flat position with the touch of a button.
- 850 lbs. total max weight capacity
- Head and foot articulation
- Capacitive-touch, wireless, glass-top, 12-button remote
- Reprogrammable anti-snore and zero gravity positions, plus one customizable position on the remote
- Safety lock
- Sync cable included with split sizes
- Zero clearance, 2” foam profile foundation style design
- Furniture-grade upholstery in Charcoal Gray
- Height adjustable legs, for optional use
15-year Manufacturer Warranty Information
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.