Materials Needed: String longer than the mattress is wide Weights to tie to each end of the string, Ruler or tape measure, camera.
- Picture 1: A wide shot from the top of the mattress, showing the complete mattress.
- Picture 2: A photo of the foundation with the mattress off the foundation.
- Picture 3: A photo of the bed frame or slats with the mattress and foundation off the frame.
- Picture 4: A photo of the law tag
- Picture 5 & 6: A wide shot of the area in question and a close up of the area using the directions below.
Place a weighted string across the mattress in the area of the depression; Use a ruler or tape measure from the string to the depth of the depressed area without applying any pressure. Measure in the middle of the quilted area, not the stitching. DO NOT Measure in the tuft, sown or circle area, since this is the quilt area, and is already lower than the mattress by ½”.