A warranty protects the consumer from manufacturer defects. Your comfort continues to be important to us! We are happy to facilitate a warranty claim with the manufacturer of your mattress, on your behalf.
You should take the time to become familiar with the manufacturer’s warranty of your mattress. It is outlined on the warranty card that was attached to your mattress. Warranties do not cover problems that are the result of misuse, abuse, mishandling, and the owner must met the requirements outlined in the warranty card.
What do I do if I believe that there is something wrong with my mattress or foundation?
Please contact the store that you purchased your mattress at. The address and phone number is listed at the top of your receipt. Read the information on your Warranty card. This Page explains the general exclusions, instructions and requirements for a mattress warranty. Contact the store manager, before you begin this process, every manufacture had slightly different expectations and we want to help you save time and make this a simple process. The manager is available to answer questions and help you though the entire process.
If you purchased a Tempur-Pedic and believe that you have a warranty problem the information you need is listed at:
Once you have collected information they require, please call them directly at 1-800-753-1130 to start the claim process.
Who honors the warranty, if I bought my bed from Bed Pros Mattress?
Warranties are designed to protect customers from manufacturing defects, so the company that made the product provides the warranty.
Although Bed Pros Mattress does not carry the warranties on the products we sell, we will assist you though every step of the process. We provide our customers with a 30-day comfort guarantee. This gives the customer the opportunity to exchange their mattress if they are unhappy with their initial selection for any reason.
We also offer a Lifetime Customer satisfaction guarantee, This offers the customer 25% of their initial purchase price towards of a new mattress of equal or great value at any time for any reason: pregnancy, accident, new technology, damage, fire, flood, marriage or any reason that you can think of.
Keep your receipt and law tags! Most manufacturers require proof of purchase before proceed with a customer’s warranty claim. You need to keep your receipts, warranty paperwork, and manufacturer’s law labels (the white tags sewn onto the end of the mattress and/or foundation). Many people remove these tags, but we recommend that you leave them on the mattress. Law labels have information on them such as model number and manufacture date; these are often needed to process warranty claims.
What are the warranty requirements?
- Your mattress must not have stains, rips, tears, or damage.
- Your mattress must meet the guidelines set by the manufacturer as is detailed on the warranty card.
What is not covered under warranty?
- Fabric (due to normal wear)
- Mattress handles
- Replacement of non-defective items to ensure a matched set
- Damage caused by incorrect/insufficient support
- Stains or soiling (Contact the store manager or mattress protection company if your protector failed to prevent a stain)
- Damage caused by not turning/rotation the mattress
- Inadequate support from a inappropriate or failing frame or lack of center supports on Queen, King and Cal King mattresses
- Damage caused by abuse or mishandling
- Firmness preferences or other comfort issues
- Review warranty card for specific details
My adjustable bed is not going up or down. What should I do?
Do not try to force the bed into an upright position or you may cause permanent damage that will not covered by your warranty.
You should contact the manufacturer’s warranty department or help line immediately.
They have technicians who will provide troubleshooting then provide a repair technician to resolve the problem if necessary.
The number one problem that new adjustable base owners have upon delivery happens because of a plug-in. The outlet that was used to connect the base is accidentally or unknowingly turned off by a switch in a bedroom that the customers did not know they had and often do not believe that they have on their wall. (Look for this problem first; it will save you time and aggravation)
Adjustable Base Manufactures and Help lines:
Leggett & Platt: (800) 888-3078
Serta: (888) 557-3782
Simmons: (888) 550-3746
Tempur-Pedic: (800) 821-6621
Mantua: (877) 826-8757
How do I start the warranty process?
Read through the manufacturer warranty card for details about what is considered a defect, making sure that the defective piece is free of stains, rips, tears, or damage.
Make sure that your foundation is properly supporting the mattress and that your frame has the required center rails as necessary.
What happens if my bed is found to be defective?
- The manufacturer will approve your warranty and offer to replace your defective mattress.
- The store manager will contact you and make an appointment for you to come into the store and discuss your options.
- We will deliver the new product and pick up the defective product.
- There is an $89 fee for the warranty exchange, which includes processing, pick up, and redelivery.